With 15+ years in the web development industry, I have established myself as a loyal and valuable asset that elevates team, company, and brand success. Though my career has been focused on digital project management, I have grown to a point where I want to move into a more strategic role that has a greater and more-direct impact in respective projects and the company overall. I am exploring opportunities with established companies that value trust and relationships as much as they value revenue and accolades. My skill set and experience as a DPM undoubtedly sets me up for success in digital marketing, and I would love to open up a conversation to show you how.
- Project and resource management
- Waterfall / Agile methodology
- Empathy / soft skills
- Client relations / conflict resolution
- CMS / CRM platforms
- Software testing (manual QA)
- Cross-team collaboration
- Standups / retrospectives
- Live / web presentations
Experience and Achievements
Owner/Principal Photographer | Adventure Pup Photography – Arvada, CO
January 2019 – Present
Opened and currently operating a niche business that started as a passion project. Responsible for all business functions, including photoshoots, marketing, business operations, and community outreach.
– Learned basic marketing practices for Google Ads, Google Analytics, and SEO
– Enacted social media activities to promote community engagement and audience growth
Senior Interactive Producer | The1stMovement – Denver, CO
June 2017 – Present
Expanded professional toolbox by learning and applying Agile and Agency Agile to compliment Waterfall expertise. Learned new Discovery and Strategy methodologies by participating in Design Sprints.
– Expanded largest client’s project portfolio and quarterly maintenance accounts
– Fostered open client communication by establishing weekly meetings and status reviews
Interactive Producer | Emerge Interactive – Portland, OR
November 2011 – April 2017
Developed a thorough understanding of the full project lifecycle. Manage multiple complex web-based projects from scoping through delivery. Gained exposure to multiple CMS platforms as well as multiple project management software.
– Successfully launched Fortune 500 projects that have multiple levels of stakeholders
– Improved intake and development workflow with partner marketing agencies
Quality Assurance Lead / Analyst | Emerge Interactive – Portland, OR
January 2015 – April 2017
Identified a process gap and established a formal QA department. Researched and developed a standard process with overwhelming support and approval from the production and executive teams.
– Streamlined QA procedure to satisfy existing budget and timeline without compromising results
– Helped introduce Accessibility standards as standard development practice
Project Manager | CivicPlus – Manhattan, KS
September 2008 – November 2011
Applied previous supervisor and managerial experience to learning web development process. Learned how to effectively facilitate client meetings for design reviews and CMS training.
– Mastered the ability of running multiple projects and collaborating with separate production teams
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS — May 2008
BA, Political Science